I’ve decided I want to do something unique and special for those of you who honor me with awards. It really does mean a lot to be connected to others and though we may never know why we have crossed paths, the collision should at least be fun.
Here are the rules:
- You have given me an award so I give you the following love stamp to post on your home page or in a post. This stamp is my way of saying thank you; now tattoo my face on your ass.
- If you are the first to give me an award that I do not currently have I will add you as a caption under the award on my home page and on this page.
- You cannot give me a duplicate of an award you already personally gave me.
- If you want to give me an award I already have (but that you didn’t give me) then I will link you on this page under the award.
- I probably won’t follow any of your writing rules, but I will pass my received awards on to others in some creative form.
The Dissemination of Thought: Will make you laugh or make you feel the size of a pea.
Five Second Rules: A mom you need to follow if you have kids, are planning to have kids, or know people who have kids. Hysterical.
I traded one of my LOVE STAMPS for the DOTTY HEADBANGER AWARD FOR BEING MENTAL AND LOVING IT because I needed a quick fix. However, the trade required one condition: The award must be higher up on my blog than the CLOWNONFIRES’ ALAN SMITHEE AWARD.
Sorry Clown, I have no shame. I also have four questions to answer according to the award rules.
- The only bricks I own are bundled Franklin’s in an undisclosed location.
- I never put any kind of sausage (Cumberland or not) in my mouth.
- An inventive way of using a cookie: Chocolate Chip Feminine Hygiene could be a new trend.
- If I could choose a mental illness it would be Tourette’s and my obsessive phrase would be—Shark-livered varmint!
Clown On Fire :Anyone who says they love my grossness and allows me steal, is pretty cool.
blue lily storm: writes in all lower case, has a surreal edge, and could help give some insight into your future.